1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W EZ-Fill Hopper Aluminum Base

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeeljc, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

<a href="http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/skeeljc/?action=view¤t=DSCN0002-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/skeeljc/?action=view¤t=DSCN0004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Machined aluminum base to replace the black plastic P/W base for the EZ-Fill hoppers. Much more rigid than the molded plastic P/W base. This will eliminate leakage caused by the flexibility of the plastic base.

Email or Private Message if interested. I do not have any material on hand now but I will get some if there is enough interest. Cost is $75.00.

Jim Skeel

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

Nice looking piece but where's the bushing access holes?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thats my question also, I like it but ?? It should eliminate the powder sticking to the frickin plastic

4. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I am getting a lot of interest in a base with the bushing access holes. Personally I never use them because I believe you need to disassemble periodically to clean the stray powder and shot from under the gears. I will make a set with the bushing access holes to determine how much extra work is involved.

Jim Skeel

5. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

0   0   0

Jim,

I agree with you on tear down and clean however many times before a big shoot I load 1 1/8 oz. shot for the 2nd shot of doubles and 1 oz. for the first shot. I may then switch bushings during this reloading session. The bushing access ports just make it much easier to accomplish especially if lead time is a factor.

Michael Stephenson

6. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

0   0   0

7. setter

setter Member

0   0   0

FWIW, I've been using one of Jim's bases for a year or so and it reduce's the need to frequently clean the gear rack area. Loading with hydraulic's its difficult to determine when you begin to receive some resistance from the gear rack area. If Jim comes up with a model with bushing access then I'll probaby upgrade.

Jim

8. les morgan

les morgan TS Member

0   0   0

I would buy one with bushing holes

9. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Les,

Send me an email and I will put you on the list. When I have the bushing nole access worked out I will notify you by email.

Jim Skeel

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

11. BustClays

BustClays Member

0   0   0

I would like one when you get it defined. Let me know.

bustclays

12. swine

swine Member

0   0   0

do you have any of the aluminum base with bushing acces for sale . still 75.00 drop me a line with full name address and will send the Money order thank you Larry Swentzel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.