1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AEP, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

About a week ago I posted about the problems I was having with my P/W 800 Plus. As of this writing everything is fixed. The primer feed was due to the primer ram being slightly bent.

The auto hull feed was due to the clear plastic hull chute being to far down and not allowing shell seater to come fully up. I must have adjusted it some time ago.

The real reason I am writing this is because 2 days after posting my first msg. I received a Private Message from Wayne at P/W. He was there to help me and get me back working again. We talked several times over the phone. He even gave me his cell number.

I must give 5 stars for P/W care and service.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Andy

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

One needs to be some what mech. Inclined to use a progressive loader. You will learn more and more the more you use it. Just try and learn what everything is suppose to do but for someone to think all is well for ever would appear to have indulged in way to much crack.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't worry, something else will go KAPUT, or get out of alignment. You can be sure of that.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Looks like SHOT410GA needs a little fiber in his diet.

Can't seem to say anything good about anything. Unfortunately, me P/W's NEVER see his "kind" of problems. He probably bought a 40 year old 800B and expected it to operate like a new one.

WW

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hey!

I bought a 40 year old 800B ... and ... it works just like a new one!

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Glad you got things going again Andy. Love my 800+ with hydraulics and am a little jealous you have the shell feeder system, maybe some day. lol

Any machine, regardless of brand name will wear or go out of adjustment every now and then.

Bill

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

AHAB: That's because YOU probably take care of it through regular maintenance, and when there is a reloading glitch, you don't swith to a TWO-HAND PULL.

You can not believe some of the machines I get it here. Heck, my lawn mower is cleaner than some of them.

Whiz

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

The "TWO-HAND PULL" may explain how one bends a primer ram. That is a heavy piece of steel that won't just causally bend. My PW did require adjustment when new but it does not " get out of alignment."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.