1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Auto Drive??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by railman, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. railman

railman Member

I am considering the purchase of the auto drive system offered by P/W. Has anyone had any experience with this system. It appears to work very well in the videos, that I would expect. I am considering the toggle joy stick for operating. I am not concerned about how long it will take to "pay" for the system. Just looking for some input from fellow shooters. '

Thank you..

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

20 minutes to hookup and setup. 2 1/2 years(55k rounds+)of absolutely flawless performance.

--- Chip King ---

3. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

I have one with toggle and works like a charm for me. Mine is 3 years old I think.

John

4. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

I have one and it works perfectly on my 800+. What ever you do, DO NOT wire around your red safety button. That would be dangerous and you might get hurt. Just make sure you keep it a convenient two handed operation rather than the pesky one handed operation.

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Send me your shipping address and I will quote you a price including the shipping.

Orders placed now will not be shipped until mid-January.(These are really popular with the Dillon metallic reloaders).

P/W makes Auto-Drives for P/W, Spolar, and Hornady 366 loaders plus the Dillon RL1050, 1000, Super 1050, and XL650 and the Case Pro 100.

Jim Skeel<BR>P/W Dealer/Distributor

The following video shows how the Auto-Drive operates with the Joystick Control.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PCTJlIOy4tA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The following video shows how the Auto-Drive operates with the Foot Control.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-gkhGWyWdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a shot of the Foot Control.

[​IMG]

6. 1166

1166 Member

Have had mine for 4.5-5 years, bought the first one Jim from Florida sole at New York State Shoot four or five years ago, it's on an 800 plus, used the toggle for one year but soon bought the foot control, love the whole setup.

7. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

hi got 1 a month ago got good deal on used 1. unit works xtremely well. once adjusted i have had no problems.loaded 20 flats and not 1 screw up. i am happy happy with it howard

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The PW electric drive may be the only thing that works perfectly on a PW800 plus setup. At least my does. But, when the whole system works it works great.

9. railman

railman Member

Thank You to all who have given me input on this system.

Railman

10. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

The foot control comes with the safety button as well. If you defeat the safety switch on the box, it would save some time. I have the foot control and I have put a couple zip ties around the pedal so all I have to do is press the red safety button to operate it. Perfect waste of $50

11. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

Like mooster I have the foot switch (rinky dink like the picture above) and it requires stepping on the pedal and pushing the red button at the same time to operate. Waste of $50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.