1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Auto-Drive Demo at PA State

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Cunningham, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

I have just talked to the folks at P/W and convinced them (I Hope) that it would be a good idea for them to send their demo auto-drive to me at the PA state shoot. I should know for sure in the next few days. I will confirm it here when I am sure. The units arn't ready to ship yet (About 5 Weeks) but they are taking Pre-orders at $795.00 plus shipping. The shipping weight is about 40 Lbs. so I estimate it about $30.00 + or - for most addresses. Unless disaster happens I plan to be at Eleysburg on Monday the 9th and set up on the 10th. I should have the new catalogs and prices by then, come and see what kind of "Deals" I can offer. If you want to pre-order the unit or want me to E Mail you the catalog photo/blurb of the unit call me at (904) 260-9498 or E Mail me at the above address.
    Jim Cunningham

2. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

CORRECTION!!! The right price for the auto Drive is $799.95 or $800.00 from me since I don't have any nickles.
    Jim Cunningham

3. Cray

Cray Member

Jim: Do you have "Two Cents"? Cray

4. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

My wife says I don't have any sence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.