1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W at the PA /state

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Cunningham, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

Im here at Eleysburg for the PA State Trap in vender site 17 and along with all the rest of my goodies I have a demo Auto-Drive for the P/W. I got a chance to use it this last weekend and it is great. I'm not a fan of Hyd. drives but tis is really nice. We loaded 100 Gun Club empties with the Downrange 7/8 oz. and 700X as smooth as glass. It had no trouble with the steel base resizing and when the inevitable Operato Error showed up the reversability and complete control of the drive made the fix easy. If you are going to be here this week stop buy and see me and it. Remember, if you order it before they are ready to ship (The first of next week) I will have it shipped direct to you Shipping Free and no tax.
    If you can't get here call me at 904 910-0245. I have 10 of the first 15 reserved for my customers and I sold 3 last weekend.
    Jim Cunningham

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Jim

Are comming out to Sparta for the Grand?

If not the Grand maybe the U.S. Open Skeet in Sept.

Ron Ausman

3. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

That still hasn't been decided, If we can work out something with P/W that makes it worth the drive and time?
    Sorry.
    Jim Cunningham

4. skinnykid

skinnykid TS Member

Jim, What is the going rate for the Auto-Drive? Dana

5. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

The price for the Ato-Drive is $800.00,($799.95) but I don't mess with nickles. If you buy this week, before I pay for shipping to me, I will have them drop ship one to you free (For shipping). Call to order at 904 910-0245.
    Jim Cunningham

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.