1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W at the Grand? YES!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by STOS, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STOS

STOS Member

We wanted to let shooters know that Gamaliel Shooting Supply will be selling P/W products at the Grand in Sparta.However they will not be doing any repairs. Good Luck to all who attend.

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Quite a sales tool to tell potential customers that the company has no interest in repairing their loaders.

3. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

<blockquote>"Quite a sales tool to tell potential customers that the company has no interest in repairing their loaders."</blockquote>

How in the heck did you come up with THAT translation??

Does Gamaliel have anyone on staff that is qualified to repair all the loaders P-W sells? If not, it's better that they don't try.

Carol Lister

4. STOS

STOS Member

Thank You Carol for the comment.When we do repairs on our machines we like to do them here at the factory.However we do have some dealers that are well qualified to do repairs.The problem is having all the necessary parts to properly repair it.We do understand that any down time with your press is not good situation to be in.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Too bad someone like Jim C., Whiz or Doug B. will not be set up. I can explain my problems to them and they will tell me how to solve them.

Pat Ireland

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

My last call to PW was good. The man was very helpful. They are getting better at customer service.

I still prefer to work through Whiz but Whiz did not have the parts, and I needed them badly. Jim told me to contact PW. Parts arrived in three days.

PW developed a bad reputation for customer service and it will take time to change that. They make a good machine and I would not hesitate to recommend their products.

Don Verna

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Did the regular PW grue retire from PW, I forget her name but she was good!

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Yes, Jean retired.

When I was contemplating purchasing P/W a year ago May, I asked Jean if she would be willing to move to and live in or around Rapid City. I understood why she did not, and respected that. SHe is a sweetheart and knew every bit about the machines. She taught me much in the years I worked with her.

Tanya is filling her shoes/boots, and is trying very hard. Tanya is a great asset to P/W as is Bruce.

Whiz

9. STOS

STOS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.