1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W 800B 800C owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by STOS, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STOS

STOS Member

Now available is the brass external adjusting primer feed for the older 800B and C models.Price is $149.95. 1 800 732-0706 to order.
    [​IMG]

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

and the advantages are????

3. STOS

STOS Member

Advantages are you can now get one.We ran out about a year ago and didn't think we were going to build anymore.Also with this one like on our new loaders there is no need to remove the unit to adjust the primer seating depth.The front of the unit has a cut out in it so if any shot gets in, it will drain out.The fact it is made of solid brass and the primer ram of steel makes for a nice smooth operation.

4. Wthomas

Wthomas Member

I just got one of these from P/W for my 900 for $100. Works really well. Don't know if it will fit an 800 but I would guess it does.

Bill

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"and the advantages are????"</I></blockquote>

None... if you reload the same hull and primer all the time and have the time and patience to adjust the old-style primer post.

If, on the other hand, you reload several types of hulls with several different primers, being able to adjust the height of the primer post without taking the assembly apart removes a lot of aggravation and saves time. I have index marks on the adjusting nut so I know where to set the height when I change hull/primer combinations.

MK

6. STOS

STOS Member

The primer feed for the 900 P2000 800plus will not work on the 800B & c presses. There is a price difference.The one for the new machines is $99.95 and the one for the older 800B & c are $149.95

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.