1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W 800 Plus for sale by dealer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have received and gone through a two year old 800 Plus in 12 gauge reloader. I took this in trade because a fella in southern CA wanted a used one. Now I can't get hold of the guy because of a computer crash and lsot emails. I will sell it to the first one to pay.

I put new nylon bushings in it, although it didn't need them, but I had it all apart for inspection. Past owner just adjusted it so far out of adjustment, that I sent him a new one. New primer ram, primer seating assy, and about everthing else I could think on while I had it apart.

I need $500 for it, plus actual shipping (this is $170 under factory pricing). Comes with everything the new ones some with; manual, a set of special mounting bolts that the factory won't throw in - too expensive, a laminated plastic bushing chart, P/W shipping box.

This is the newest model with the EZ-Fill Shot/Powder Hopper, externally adjustable primer seater, removable dies, etc., etc.

I sold this reloader new to a gentleman in GA. I will warranty it for a year against workmanship.

Email me, if interested.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

2. h92064

h92064 Active Member

Gotcha Whiz - thanks again!

Heath

3. whiz white

Thanks, Heath. Nice talking with you again. Kathy and I are sending up prayers for your mother.

You are back in the new Address Book. Boy, it has been a nightmare since the recent computer crash.

Whiz

4. whiz white

It comes with all the original factory tools, crimper, manual, etc.

Hope someone picks up on this deal.

Whiz

5. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

whiz: would you conciter a 800b for a trade of $ 250.00 value very clean condition not wore out just wanted to update. pat

6. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

whiz: let me know i'll check back alittle later pat

7. whiz white

I'd rather not trade for another 800B. I have three in the shop now that need my attention. These can be about 40 years old.

You'd be better off selling it locally.

Sorry.

Whiz White

8. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

WHIZ: Thanks for getting back to me I'll check back later if you still have it maybe I'll get it from you I got a couple things I need you take care of first . pat.

9. max trap

max trap Member

Whiz, how does this loader perform on the AA hs hull ?

10. whiz white

Firstly, you will NOT find a better reloader for AA hulls, or any other hull for that matter.

Secondly, I just sold it to a gentleman in Kansas. What he doesn't know is that I have thrown in some neat extras that he will definitely appreciate.

Kinda fun doing these kinds of unexpected little benefits. I also enclosed a new warranty card, my After Sales packet, and all, new, unused tools, brushes, etc. Should make for a helluva deal for him.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.