1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W 800 Plus 100% Refurbished - pictures SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

**** This sold early this morning, Wednesday, to a gentleman in CA ****

I am selling this 800 Plus after a 100% complete inspection and rebuild.

It belongs to a customer of mine who stepped up to the new Patriot. He asked me to go through this one and then sell it for him.

I spared no expense getting this machine up to 100% condition. The reloads show who well it does.

It has my new hardened primer seating post, and a new factory primer ram, new wad finger, new springs, all tooling, gears, etc. were checked and trued up in the lathe, new wad carrier bushings, has the Patriot's primer tray tapper. I completely disassembled and check everything, and replaced everything that I felt needed replacing. It even has the new Patriot style spent primer box with the rear hook that keeps it in place.

I told the customer I would NOT sell his reloader unless I could make it new and totally operable in factory-like new condition.

I even have a counter and bracket that goes with the machine.

I need $700 and shipping. It will ship through my company's UPS account and I think shipping will be around $50-$55 to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I prefer a check, personal or otherwise, as PayPal kills me at 4.1% and credit cards cost me almost 3%. Since this is a cost deal for me and for the customer, anything deducted is a loss for me.

Thanks for looking.

Jim "Whiz" White<BR>
    S&W Supply Company<BR>
    35 year Perazzi & P/W dealer

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looks like someone is going to get a good deal!!

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not too sure it's a really GOOD deal, but it's under retail ny $150-$200 with what it comes with.

Hope it sells so I can recap my work. I spent the entire day yesterday rebuilding this, and a full day last week disassembling, cleaning, checking and machining several items.

Whiz

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nice work James. And all the buyer has to do is add the 4% and send you $728 via PayPal

I do it all the time

5. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Whiz - This is a great unit. Guys - This is considerably better than what comes from the factory. I have done most of these things one at a time with Whiz's help. Billy

6. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack: You are correct, but I just hate to even say "add that 4%" if using PayPal. A customer told me that once when I was doing it, and I've never forgotten his true comment. So, it kind of galls me now when someone does that to me. And, in this case I am not making a anything on my two days of labor so I decided NOT the go that route. 4% isn't much, but heck $28 is lunch for the both of us.

I put up a Mec bushing adapter on eBay yesterday too. When looking there, I noticed that someone is selling a shovel handle for around $60, when a new one is like $35, and someone else was listing a Mec adapter for like $20 or more, and $5 for postage. That is both asinine and a screw job in my opinion, so I listed it starting at $1.00 and cheap postage. I did the same thing last week when someone was selling a new spent primer catcher for like $25. Hell, they sell new for around $15 or so. I really detest eBay sellers over-pricing items and worse, charging ridiculously high shipping. I report ever single one to eBay. In fact, I'd like to think that I was behind eBay's "Report Item" link after years of complaining to them about folks charging $10 to ship something that can be shipped for a couple of dollars.

I hit the shop early this AM, 6:45 is early for me, but couldn't sleep in this beautiful weather. Got a call shortly thereafter and it sold.

I forgot to mention that, that I was also including my normal After Sale Packet of my CD, special mounting bolts, some helpful paperwork, and laminated bushing and ID charts. I simply forgot to mention this is the above advertisement, so it makes me look better (ya, hard or impossible to do, I know) but I enjoyed doing that.

I could have sold three of them today after this one. I may have another coming in in a couple of weeks.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.