1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P.T.O. @ H.C.S.S.C. 11/9-11/11/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by txnlegacy, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

Hi Shooters,
    Just a reminder about the Molon Labe PTO coming up really soon, November 9-11, 2007. This will be a great warm-up for the Olympic Trials to be held here in March 2008. We are offering 300 targets each of skeet, trap and doubles trap. Please note: We must have a minimum of 5 pre-registered shooters to host an event.

A big thank you to all those that have already taken the time to send in your registration. We are pleased to announce that we are now using iClays software that will allow you to pre-register online. It still has a couple of quirks that need to be worked out, however I think you will find it to be user friendly. If you have any questions while trying to use just give me a call at the club, 830-995-5118.

Signup URL: http://www.claysregistration.com/cgi-bin/tournament_signup.cgi?tournament_id=24

iClays is a new shooting event registration, event management and scoring program. Entirely Internet based, shooters can register for events, return to add events AND check scores throughout the event online. No more waiting around all day for scores to be posted, all iClays events have live real-time scoring available online. Scores are updated continuously and instantaneously on the live scoring site.

iClays also offers personalized scoring results. iClays score results are offered in the standard format you are already familiar with, but each shooters name is a hyperlink to their personalized score results.

See the following for each round....

Rank among all shooters for the round
    i.e.: Your score was 72nd of 512 Overall on this round

Rank among your Class for the round
    i.e.: Your score was 6th of 51 in AA class on this round

Rank among your Concurrent for the round
    i.e.: Your score was 3rd of 26 in Ladies/Junior/Senior on this round

Getting started is easy; just enter your information on the simple short form. iClays will store your information for future shoots.

Signup URL: http://www.claysregistration.com/cgi-bin/tournament_signup.cgi?tournament_id=24

Please take a moment and fill out your entry form. Your taking the time to pre-register will enable Hill Country Shooting Sports Center to provide you with a better shooting experience. If you have already pre-registered -- thank you & please pass this information on to other shooters. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to call. You can also e-mail/fax/snail mail the form available on our website.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Deb Barney, Events Coordinator
    Hill Country Shooting Sports Center
    1886 Cypress Creek Road Kerrville, TX 78028
    830-995-5118 830-995-2169 fax
    www.hillcountryshootingsports.com info@hillcountryshootingsports.com

2. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

^^^^^^^^

3. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member