1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P.I.T.A. MULTI PLEX UPDATE PAWNEE COLORADO

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mandibelle, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandibelle

mandibelle TS Member

THE 2010-2012 P.I.T.A. MULTI PLEX SEASON HAS COME TO A CLOSE. WE WANT TO THANK ALL THE SHOOTERS THAT ATTENDED ALL FOUR EVENTS. WE HAD A RECORD ATTENDANCE WITH AN AVERAGE OF 28 SHOOTERS PER EVENT. CONSIDERING SOME TOUGH WEATHER CONDITIONS THAT IS AN AWESOME ATTENDANCE.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LEON ROSE WINNER OF THE HOA BUCKLE FOR ALL FOUR EVENTS AND TO JIMMY PHILLIPS THE BUCKLE POINTS WINNER. OF COURSE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MANY SHOOTERS THAT WON LOTS OF MONEY IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS.

NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE PITA MULTI PLEX, IT IS A NATIONWIDE WIDE EVENT SHOOT ON THE SAME WEEKEND WITH A BUILT IN LEWIS PURSE ON EACH EVENT. PITA HAS SEEN RECORD SETTING ATTENDANCE THIS SEASON.

IN COLORADO PAWNEE IS THE ONLY P.I.T.A. REGISTERED CLUB AND THE COLORADO STATE PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION (CSPITA) GOING INTO THEIR SECOND YEAR HAS A MEMBERSHIP OF OVER 70 SHOOTERS.

WE WILL BE HOSTING A PITA SHOOT ON MARCH 13TH, APRIL 17TH AND OUR 2ND ANNUAL STATE SHOOT ON JUNE 10-12. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE ABOVE DATES. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!! COME JOIN THE FUN!!!!!!!EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.