1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P.I.T.A. Grand~~Mike Mann~~Dennis DeVault~~

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Roberts, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    And Gary is here helping also, picked up some blades for my unloader.

Thx Bill
  2. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Buckley Washington
    It was great to meet Dennis. What a stand up guy he is. Quite a gentleman to talk to. I would of like him to look at my gun and tell me how it fit good or bad. However, he always seemed to be busy with other people or I was waiting to shoot as our squad was on deck or about to be on deck.

Mike Mann had some fantastic looking stock blanks on display. I like more of his blanks than I have guns. I was shocked that some low life stole one of his blanks off of his table. I really wish that this person would of been caught and run out of the gun club. There is no room for people like this in our sport.

Dennis told me one morning that he is planning on coming back next year and I hope he does. Dennis was around the gun club for the entire shoot.

Unlike the Ceasar Guerini salesman who showed up for one day and then never returned. There were quite a few people that were interested in trying out a Guerini shotgun, but salesman was nowhere to be found. Last year I wanted to try one but he did the same thing, one day and gone. The Blaser dealers were there for many days. I ended up buying a Blaser never got to try a Guerini, might have been a different story if I had.

Jim Bradbury
  3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Jim sorry that we could not get together hopefully we can do that next year. I really enjoyed the shooters at the Grand everyone was very nice. Yes I have already made the commitment to be there next year. We will start working on the event for that time and I plan on driving out so I can bring guns and other items to demo. My thanks to Mike Mann for making it possible to be there and many thanks to all the folks that stopped by to chat and say hello.

Dennis DeVault
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.