1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P-gun stock & P-trigger F/sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by daddiooo, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is this trigger group a "selectable" set. internal or external? I need a backup
    set for an MX 8 top single.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Jake, BS....

Jim

3. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Gordie, I guess it depends on whether the P gun likes you. I'm guessing my P guns like me since nothing goes wrong with them. They do occassionaly miss the target.

Augie

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

I have seen several Perazzis and numerous Berettas lay down on the range. I have seen one K-80 give up the ghost at the 1992 State Skeet shoot in Tn. The only one I have seen since 1958.

Any gun, high grade or big box store bought will quit if it not serviced properly.

I performed warranty repair and service for Ithaca when they imported the Perazzi. They gave a lot of trouble. I will say that they have improved their product since, but I prefer my well maintained K-80. It has been totally reliable since I bought it new 6 years ago. Keeping them service is NOT rocket science.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why come on here and trash a gun when the somebody is trying sell parts for it???

Gordy you are the biggest abuser of free space on this site there is.

S. Coach; This isn't a product debate. The man is selling a stock and a trigger. Start your own thread and the debate will be on as I have owned and shot both.

Jim; These are the same people who want to be treated fairly when they post but don't practice what they preach. You shouldn't have a problem selling these.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.