1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

p-gun interchangability

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rollnblock, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

looking for the interchangeability of trigger groups and stocks of perazzies.
    are all the MX frames the same?

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

This is a very open-ended question depending on models and ages. Please provide more specific info on what you are trying to do and one of the experts can help.

3. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

trying to educate myself. my first p gun is on its way here. a mx2000. say i wanted to buy a cheap stock and play with bondo and make it fit me. what stocks could i buy that would fit. also if you wanted to buy a back up trigger group what models would fit.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rolln. Almost all the stocks for MX guns listed on the forum will bolt on your gun. But I recommend you work with the one that came to the dance. If your gun has a pad adjuster, you can pretty much go from a modified heads up to a traditional locked in cheek/eye socket position. The "canoe" style comb is petty much all your face hits and that allows for more "cast off" than traditional stocks. Set the gun up for POI and shoot it often.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.