1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P-38 F-Sale INFO REQUESTED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by southjblue, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Listing a P-38 for sale---Has two pics of winged eagles---#46 on right side of trigger grard---Left side of slide has P38 with #94 also v4---#94 on action top of trigger---EL on left trigger guard--also #88---Had the gun apart many yrs ago and remember a W inside---Everything works and looks V-Good---I owned the gun for many yrs and never shot it---It only sits in the safe so It's no value to me----I'm going to list it for $700.00 and ask for any reasonable,knowledge, offers---I have no way of knowing the value so if there is any interest please PM me---Thanks---George
    southjblue_2008_0303309.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303310.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303311.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303312.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303313.jpg

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Would appreciate any info on aprox value or is it just a keepsake?---Thanks---George

3. FIB

FIB Member

0   0   0

George, I used to be a P-38 collector so I can give you more info. than you probably want (e-mail me if you want more info). It appears from the pictures you have that you have a Spreewerke P 38. The pistol should have the letters CYQ to the right of P 38 on the left side of the slide. The numbers 88 were the Waffenamt (inspectors numbers). Spreewerke pistols are the roughest made of the P 38 mfgr's. Walther (code AC) and Mauser (code BYF) made the "best" P 38's. Spreewerke P38's work just fine. The technicians at Spreewerke were willing to sacrifice quality for quantity something Walther and Mauser weren't quite so willing to do. Please e-mail me and I can give you all the info you like. Regards, Randy Price

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

0   0   0

I need a holster like that. Mine is pretty messed up from previous owners.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.