1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ozark shooting center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by don q, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don q

don q TS Member

On a trip to Branson MO I had a chance to shoot at Ozark Shooting Center. What a great bunch of nice people to deal with. I got my own puller who was a real nice guy and said I was hitting the bottom of my targets. Well yeah, the wind was heavy and they were crazy, but I still had fun. I wanted to meet Leo but he was in Linn Creek. Branson is a neat place to visit, lots going on. Great trip, will do it again. don q

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I'm heading to the Fall Handicap this Wednesday. Is this Ozark place close to Linn Creek? What is it all about?

3. don q

don q TS Member

Ozark is mainly a sporting clay club, don't know how close Linn Creek is, and Lambert's Cafe is a must place to eat. Look up throwedrolls.com for their web site. Always a line to eat but it is worth it. don q

4. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

Ozarks if probably 2 1/2 or 3 hours (between Springfield & Branson) from Linn Creek

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Don,

Glad you liked it. Ozark Shooters is our teams Home Club and I can't say enough about how great Peggy, Don, Jordan, and the rest of the crew treat us.

As mentioned, they have a tremendous sporting clay operation but they also have the trap fields, skeet, wobble and more.

Peggy also sponsors our local Monthly High School Trap tournaments (1st one for this school year is this coming Sunday) where we have seen the numbers of both participants and schools grow dramatically over the past few years. They give the kids discounted fees and still provide the trophy's and medals!

By all means come back anytime and when you do, tell them thanks also for their support of youth shooting in Southwest Missouri.

If you click on our team web site above you will see a link the right side of our home page to their web site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ozarc shooting center