1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford wins a close one over Quarryville Pen-Mar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The 4th Pen-Mar shoot was no different weather wise than the first 3. Wind with rain, we also had some fog. Real nice shooting conditions. The new scorer stations came in handy. Thanks to County line sheds for a fine product. Even with the weather we had a great turn out. 105 shooters, Oxford with 32, Cedar had 44, and Quarryville with 29.

Ray Emerson and myself had 50 straights for Oxford. Ray shot his early in squad 6 and his 50 held up until my squad (18). I'm real sorry for taking half of your pot Ray, NOT. Bob Shissler also managed to take a share when he ran his Hcp. With the 50's Ray is now on the 26 and I'm at the 25 1/2.

Earning 1/2 yard with 48's was Dave Jackson (Oxford) and Erv Young (Quarryville)

Lewis Payout: 50 (2) 46.50__48 (2) 31.00__43 (6) 15.50__42 (4) 15.50

High Gun (2) 41.00__ High Hcp (3) 27.25__

50/50 winner was Bill Neville with 48.00

Oxford was holding a 6 target lead over Quarryville when the A team took the line in the next to last squad. They had 2 44's to drop and they made it close when B. Shissler came in with 47 (ran his hcp) and Mike Sullenberger picked up another target by breaking a 45. That still left them 2 targets behind Oxford with no more shooters. To bad guys, so close. The final results are Oxford 468, Quarryville 466, and Cedar 457.

Club standings after 4 shoots are: Oxford 11pts, Cedar 8pts, and Quarryville 5pts

GO OXFORD!!!

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The next Pen-Mar shoot is at Oxford Sat. Nov 7th.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The forecast for Sat is 65 and sunny. We won't know how to act if its not raining for the Pen-Mar!!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford Pen-Mar team, the first order of hats are in so see Ray or myself for yours. We are going to have to order a few more so first come first served.

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Quarryville did us in today. I will post the results as soon as Linda emails them to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.