1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club vs West Chester Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We are holding a Club vs Club Shoot on Friday Nov. 27th. 100 target total. 50 16,s and 50 Hcp(23yrd). Cost is $25 and includes lunch at West Chester and a Lewis class. The shoot will start at Oxford (10am) and finish at West Chester. Oxford's kitchen will be open for breakfast and the practice trap will open at 9:30am. Entry fee will be paid at Oxford and sign-ups will close at 11am. You will be shooting 50 targets at each club. Set up and Lewis same as the Pen-Mar. except everyone will shoot their hcp from the 23yrd line.

Come on out and defend your club.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Top 5 scores from each club will determine the winner. If the clubs tie we will go to the next score until the tie breaks. GO OXFORD!!

3. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Oxford- you better watch out I got the "pros from Dover" signed up
    Joe Prestia-John Hoadley-Mike Martinelli-Ken Cavanaugh-Ron Ehman-Dave Comroe-Susan Butler-William Butler and I still may bring some other members of the Baldwin shooting family besides myself!

jon

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Yur goin down WC

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hold on Jon. Mr. Hoadley shoots for Oxford. Maybe Vicky will shoot for you? Anyway, I'm not running scared just yet we have a few aces in the hole too.

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon, are you going to be able to get Lisa and Clay Baldwin to pick up their trapguns? I thought they gave up on shooting. Right now on my bench I have Bob Pierce, Jim Roland, Bob Aldridge, Jack Aldridge, Larry Kirk, Ray Natale and I'm working on Ray Emerson and Carliss Bowers. With myself thats not a bad team. I have a few other aces I'm not mentioning yet.

7. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

I just picked up Skip Barber and Bill Piccirilli (spanky on TS) and maybe John Cavalli and Bud Fini (from sig sauer)!

8. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Sorry about John Hoadley, but I gottem first!!!!

9. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon, are you coming back thur nite for some more practice? I noticed you were missing a few the other nite!!!

10. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

entered 4 green birds at Oxford and won 4 green birds with only 1 green bird thrown to me!! that make 3 high high gun wins!! 48x50 today in the wind. I'll be one of the five scores, don't you worry.
    Jon

11. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I don't know if thats enough. Ray Emmerson and I ran 50 straights at the Pen-Mar Sat. in the wind and rain. (that includes hcp) IT'S ON!!!!

12. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Maybe you can post all the scores on the TS.com score reporting site. This would be some winter trapshooting fun.
    Might start a trend.

13. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Rich, West Chester Championship today, I got hold of some good shooters today- signed up Larry Grabowski 99x100 new club champ, me 98x100 runner up, Steve Thomer Club Handicap champ. I got my 3 squads and signing up more West Chester Shooters all the time!! (although some are signing up for my wife's Italian buffet not the shoot-complete menu will be posted soon) I still have the family option on Lisa & Clay they are NOT free agents or on waivers. Jon

14. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon, I admitt your starting to make me nervous,NOT. All kidding aside, thats good shooting.

15. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon, bring your guys out thur. nite to practice on some Oxford targets. I'd like to review your bench to see where we stand. I might have to call a few ringers in. Also, you could get lucky and get some more Dutch Way meat for your wifes menu. I'm not sure about your shooting but I know she can cook!!!

If you like we can throw some events from the 23yd line.

16. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Rich if I bring my guys down your boys will head for the hills! Team is now up to 16 and growing. I will need some more hot italian sausage for the scallopini, and its more fun taking it from you than buying it at the store! See ya Thursday night!

17. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Just make sure you sign up on my squad. We'll see how easy it is to take some meat from me!!

18. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Non Shooters who would want to come to the after shoot party are welcome to join us! Adults (14+) $5.00- kids (13&under) free. Bring the whole family out to cheer your club!! "Kids shoot" after the big boys event. Please let us know if your non shooters are joining us by sending PM. Thanks WCGC

19. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I'll let the shooters know thats available. Sounds like we are going to have a good time. I just hope the weather is good.

20. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

Well it was another good night for West Chester to visit Oxford. Rich, I'm not saying its like candy from a baby but... Thanks to Ken (one of the WCGC team) for coming down to check out the Oxford birds, I hope you got to shoot before the down pour. Hey Oxford shooters, only 2 squads! whats up with that. We have a new bragging rights trophy on the line here, Chester County's Most Popular Gun Club. WCGC is planning to treat you right with our after shoot party, so sign up and lets shoot and than have a great time at the after shoot party! Bring your nonshooting wives, girl friends and kids to the party too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.