1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Turkey Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford will be holding a 50 bird Turkey Shoot on Sunday Nov. 15th. There will be 12 lewis class prizes per 15 shooter event and 1 lucky loser for a total of 13 turkeys per event. Turkeys are from Dutch Way and ave. 12 to 14 lbs.

Kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. Practice trap opens at 9:30am and the 1st event will start at 10am. NY strip steaks and big deli bacon will be available as splash board prizes. Cost is $21.

Right now the forecast is for 68 and sunny. Should be a great day.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The forecast is changing every day now with whats left over from Ida. Now they are saying 64 and cloudy. That's better than what we are facing for Green Bird tonite. Wind blown rain with gusts to 35. SUCKS

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Ray and Hank picked up 2335lbs of turkeys from Dutch Way yesterday so there is plenty to go around. Any shooter having a good day that would like to donate some of their turkeys to the needy, Oxford Gun Club will be happy to take care of that for you. Just see Ray or I and let us know how many you would like to donate. The need is great this year and food banks are running low.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Today is the day. As I head out the door with my girls to set up the club I see the sun is shining. Looks like it will be a great day.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Great shoot.

My hat's off to Richard and Ray....nice job guys!

Curt

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

any birds left??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is there a turkey trapshoot this sunday in ny