1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club (PA) ......Hats Off/Thanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Spanky, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I would like to thank Trap Chairman Ray Natale for his help in getting my friend (work buddy) and new target shooter off on the right foot with his first trap shooting experience. Ray I sincerely appreciate your help and insite.

I'd never shot at Oxford and knew no one, I wasn't sure how well that was gonna be let alone to bring a first time shooter who hadn't fired his gun yet. I certainly didn't want to throw him to the wolves so to speak in with a full squad of guys. This would not of helped him or gotten him off right.

Ray helped and let us set up to check POI and patterning of the new gun, I think this was the most important thing for Dan that night in knowing where that gun of his was shooting. He let us have an open trap field and assisted a new shooter through the stations. It was a real positive no pressure experience for a new shooter. I couldn't have expected anything more or better then that.

Oxford, thanks for the help. Dan is local to you guys and hopefully he'll become a regular. I'm not too close, got a pretty good haul but, I know I'll be back you guys have a good schedule, great targets and good eats on Thrusday nights.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Ray is a great guy and I'm proud to say he is my very good friend not to mention a great club officer at Oxford who has no doubt made more than a few new shooters first experiences great ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.