1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Money Shoot 9/12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Usually on Wed nite at this time I would be shooting a few rounds of skeet and wobble at OGC but with the rain coming down I'm sitting at the computer letting you know about our shoot on Sat. Sept. 12th. We will be running a 50 bird money shoot, 25 16's and 25 hcp. Good practice for the Pen-Mar which will be starting soon. The cost is $15 of which $6 goes into the pot. You may shoot as many times as you like and at the end of the shoot the money will be paid out with a high-gun purse and lewis class. The number of lewis classes depends on entries. Any ties will be shot off 2 per post miss and out. Our last shoot had a purse of $86, 1st lewis $64, 2nd lewis $42 and 3rd lewis of $21. The shoot starts a 10am with the practice trap opening at 9:30am. The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. Come on out and join the fun.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Will the handicap yardage be the same as your current ATA yardage or 2 yards off?

Curt

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Curt:

Hcp yardage will be ATA, Pen-Mar, or Known ability. Which ever is greater.

Are you planning on doing some shooting with us? We are ordering the Turkeys soon for the Thanksgiving Day Shoot. Would be nice to see your squad.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The weather looks a little iffy but we will be there eating breakfast and setting up as soon as the rain lets up.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Rich...

We'll all be there soon....

So..."Known Ability"?? That'll put me on the 18, right?

Curt

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Curt:

You must think I don't pay attention when we shoot hcp practice. There's a reason your on the 27 and I'm on the 25. Your always welcome at Oxford but the only way you shoot from the 18 is with a blindfold.

7. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.