1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Green Bird Shoot results 1/21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We had a very slow night. Not sure why, the weather was good with no wind. One good thing about it was both Ray and I got to shoot a few rounds. Squad totals for the night was 24. Our top shooters for the nite are:

Darrel Cook 49x50

Rich Lewis 48x50

Bob Blanco 47x50

Larry Kirk 47x50

Ray Natale 47x50

Eric S. 47x50

Our top prize winner for the nite was D. Cook with 4.

The longbird jackpot was up to $116 by the 7pm drawing. Jon Wolf's daughter was in the clubhouse selling girlscout cookies so we had her draw the ticket. Charlie Mars was drawn with Bob Kaucic as the shooter(Charlie just had eye surgery). Well I don't know if Bob didn't want Charlie to have the money or what but he missed an easy quarter left. They all look easy as long as someone else is shooting. Of course shooting from the 30yd line might have had something to do with it. Just makes the pot bigger next week.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

More lead (not lead).

I'll bet Bob's waiting for a bigger pot and his name to be drawn....

Curt

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Maybe, Maybe.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford's next Green Bird Shoot will be on Thursday Jan 28th. Don't forget your longbird ticket. The pot is up to $116 and should be over $150 by the 7pm drawing. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.