1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Green Bird Results 10/22

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

After all the rain the previous week, Thur nite was great and the crowd came out. We had a total of 39 squads and a bunch of new shooters. One squad on the practice trap had 3 daughters with their fathers teaching them how to shoot. Thats what its all about, family having a good time.

Some top shooters for the nite are:

Duke 49x50

Al R. 49x50

Smitty 49x50

Bill P. 48x50

Ken S. 48x50

Top prize winner of the nite was DBJ (Dave Jackson) with 5.

I have put my money in the longbird jackpot drawing every week since it started and have never been drawn but Bob Appleton, visiting the club for the first time with his church group, managed to get drawn. Maybe I need to attend church a little more often. Anyway, the pot had grown to $545 by the 7pm drawing and Mr. Appleton drew post 5 and managed to miss. So the pot rolls along to next week.

I managed to get a few rounds in with the guys but was still feeling a little under the weather so I was't much of a threat. Best I managed was 47x50, thank goodness for the green bird so I didn't go home empty handed.

Hope the weather holds for next week. Come on out and don't forget your longbird ticket.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Our next Green Bird Shoot is Thursday Oct. 29th.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Long range forecast has Thur nite looking good.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

For your info:

Oxford Gun Club events are being posted on Shotgunshoot.com

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks a little cloudy outside but we should be okay for tonites shoot. With a nice crowd I expect the longbird to be around $700 by the 7pm drawing. Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.