1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Fun Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford Gun Club will be holding a fun shoot on Sat Nov 21st. Shoot includes Skeet, Trap, and Sporting Clays. 200 targets total. Shoot is limited to 50 shooters and lunch is included. Cost is $55

We still have a few spots available. Please call Eric Paulson (610 308 7683) or Ray Natale (484 802 7681) to get your ticket.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

See Oxford Gun Club on Shotgunshoot.com for more details.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Nancy says the lunch menu is hot roast beef with mashed potatoes and green beans with beverage.

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We sold some more spots on thur nite so if you want to enter this shoot please see someone on the board asap. Shoot is limited to 50 shooters.

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We still have some spots left so if you are not pre-registered, show up early Sat morning and we will fit you in. We are starting with trap first. 16's and hcp then switching over to doubles. Skeet and sporting clays will be shot after lunch. First flight should hit the line about 9am.

6. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Hats off to Oxford for putting on a great shoot again. Eric, Rich, Ray and the gang down there had a great set up yesterday. Perfect shooting weather and a great bunch of shooters to be around. As usual Nancy and the gals had cooked up a storm. You shouldn't have left hungry. I'm already looking forward to next summers program. Thanks guys (and gals), I enjoy it there.

7. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Spanky, Thanks for the kudos. I just sorry that your going to be shooting on the losing team on Black Friday!!!

8. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I don't expect my scores to mean anything in the full schyme of things. I'm looking forward to a good time, good targets, being around a great bunch of guys and last but not least some good Italian cookin'.

I'm actually looking forward to a possible chance of bad weather. Rain/snow shower mix with a bit of a breeze behind it. A breeze blowing in your face kind of thing. Some of my best scores over the years have been in bad weather. I'm thinking you guys might not want to take those K guns, Peruzzies, and Ludic's out. I'll stand out there and take a pelting from old mother nature with the ole' BT-99. I'll be like a mudder on a horse track and have a change of clothes on the truck.

This is an inaugural event for you guys. I'll be glad to just be there. It will be neat to see that piece of wood hanging at the clubs. Sort of history in the making for you guys. Good luck to WC & Oxford.

9. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I have to admit I'm rooting for sunshine but I can get it done in the rain as well. I want to see a good turn-out and the weather will be a factor.

10. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Thank you to all the shooters who shot our fun shoot. Seems like everyone enjoyed themselves. Also, thanks to the ladies in the kitchen the lunch hit the spot. Thanks also to all the people helping behind the scenes, those that make the gun club a fun place to shoot. Looking forward to the fun shoot next year. Have a great holiday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.