1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Big Meat Shoot Results 5/2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

It was real nice being back at the old home club. The weather was pretty good as well, 88 and sunny with a stiff breeze. Turn-out wasn't too bad considering the fact that some of our guys went to ATA shoots at West Chester and Millington (Oxfords first ATA shoot of this season will be on Sunday May 16th). We had 15 squads total between meat and practice.

Top scores from todays events are:

Event 1: Jack Aldridge 50, Darrel Cook 48, Tom Parker 48 (Luck Loser Bob Aldridge)

Event 2: Jack Aldridge 50, Rich Lewis 50, Larry Kirk 48, Jim Roland 48 (Lucky Loser Darrel Cook)

Event 3: Jack Aldridge 50, Mike Sullenberger 47, Bob Blanco 46 (Lucky Loser Joe B.)

Event 4: Jack Aldridge 50, Tom M. 49, Bob Pierce 48, D. Hicks 48

As you can see Jack Aldridge had a real good day with 200 straight and was our top prize winner with 8. I had the only other 50 of the day but I got beat out of the hat by Jack A. and Jim Roland so it was all for nothing (other than spanking Roland's #ss). Of course Jim's 48 hit across the board for 3 prizes (where is the justice?).

I'm headed back to Indiana on Tuesday morning but plan on seeing everyone during June. Until then, shoot often and well.

Rich (headed back) in Indiana

2. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

WELL JACK I SEE THAT YOU'RE GETING READY FOR THE KEYSTONE..PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOME OF THAT STEAK WITH YOU AND WE WILL COOK IT JUST LIKE YOU LIKE IT....WELL DONE !!!

KATE

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The next shoot at Oxford will be on Thur nite May 6th. I hope Jack went back to Penn State so that someone else can win (Just Kidding, always fun to shoot with Jack).

Rich (back) in Indiana

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford will be holding its first ATA shoot of this season on Sunday May 16th. 100 16's, 100 hcp, and 50 pr doubles. Cost is $16 plus fees. Practice trap will open at 9:30am and 16's will start at 10am. Kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.