1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Big Meat Shoot 9/6

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Oxford Gun Club will be holding a big meat shoot on Sunday Sept 6th. Practice trap will open at 9:30am and the 1st event will start around 10:00. Depending on attendance we will be using 15 shooter or 10 shooter Lewis class program. At the end of the shoot we may throw some green bird if requested. The cost is $16 for 50 birds. The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. Ray picked up an order of meat on Thursday from Dutch Way so we have plenty of prizes on hand. Prizes include beef roast, pork roast, oven stuffers, deli bacon, chicken breasts, assorted sasauges, pork chops, game hens, hamburger, and hamsteaks. The weather report looks good so come on out and join us.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Weather is looking good for Sunday so I'm headed to WTA to shoot some practice so I'll be ready. Come on out and join us.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Practice at WTA went well. Shot some 16's and hcp with Curt J., Bob A.,and Chris O. Other than missing the last target for a 49 on 16's I was happy (brain fade I guess). On hcp I had 25x25 from the 25 and 24x25 from the 27. Now if I could just get it done when it counts I could make it to the fence instead of getting stuck on the 26.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.