1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxford Gun Club Big Meat Shoot 2/21(without me)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I heard thru the grapevine that Ray and his crew held a nice meat shoot at Oxford today. About 21 squads between events and practice. I hear that Mike Sullenberger had the only 50 straight. Good shooting Mike. I also heard Curt Jones (grnberetcj) name mentioned as one of the top shooters today. Sounds like the guys didn't miss me to much. Ray did say that he was so busy he didn't have time to eat his breakfast. It is nice to hear about the people who have been giving him a hand. Keep it up guys and I'll be back to do some shooting as soon as I can (hopefully around Easter). I have one of those Dutch Way beef roasts in the crockpot as I write this. It did suck to wake up today and know that I couldn't get to Oxford for the shoot.

Missing everyone

Rich in Indiana

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The guys tell me that the Longbird Jackpot is up to $219 on Thur Nite. I hope the pot is nice and big by the time I get there in April.

Rich in Indiana

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Rich,

You are missed and I know Ray would love to have your help.

The shoot Sunday was really nice and well run (kudos to Ray) and the weather even cooperated.

Looks like we have another storm moving in late Thursday into Friday and no weather forecasters around here are committing to anything. We could get rain, a mixture or 30" of the white stuff!! So much for modern technology!!

Curt

P.S. I have a Oxford roast in the crockpot also!!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Curt,

I can't wait to get back to Oxford for a meat shoot. Seems like meat shoots around here are as rare as hens teeth.

I hope it just rains. You don't need any more snow in that neck of the woods!!!!

Rich in Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.