1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OWS Protesters staying at $700/night Hotel

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by grntitan, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Hell no, we won’t go — unless we get goose down pillows.

A key Occupy Wall Street leader and another protester who leads a double life as a businessman ditched fetid tents and church basements for rooms at a luxurious hotel that promises guests can “unleash [their] inner Gordon Gekko,” The Post has learned.

The $700-per-night W Hotel Downtown last week hosted both Peter Dutro, one of a select few OWS members on the powerful finance committee, and Brad Spitzer, a California-based analyst who not only secretly took part in protests during a week-long business trip but offered shelter to protesters in his swanky platinum-card room.

99% group or 1% group??

grntitan_2009_2503275.jpg

They don't even know what they want. I think they all need to get a F'n JOB and a life.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Just like Michael Moore...who pretends to be one of the 99% and urges millionaires to donate money... except he won't give up any of his $50 million. These putzes can't even see he is the 1% and is using them to fill his bank account.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Two weeks ago OWS was protesting Wells Fargo Bank. Last week they opened an account there and deposited $20,000.

They don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their ass.

Internet children.....the ME ME ME generation.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A local station here filmed an OWS protester with a sign decrying the banks, while operating an ATM.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now that is funny. They don't realize how stupid they look and sound.

I read where one protester wanted the Governement to refund all their college tuition. They claimed after completing their college degree their were no jobs available in their particular area in the field they had chosen. I just about choked when i read it. I mean how F'n stupid does that sound? Maybe they should have done a little more research before chosing their major. I wonder if it ever occured to the idiot they may have to move to find a job. That's part of life. I don't think the half of them want to work. I honestly believe with this sort of stupidity it should trump the freedom of speech and right to assemble. They should gather these idiots up and drop them off in an Iranian desert and leave them there.

Hell better yet, send them to Afghanistan with pellet guns and bring our soldiers home. Maybe then they will see how good they really had it. This crud makes my blood boil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.