1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owning a semi-auto means you're mentally ill

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    At least according to Senator Biden....<br>
    <br>
    COOPER: Another question regarding guns.<br>
    <br>
    (APPLAUSE)<br>
    <br>
    QUESTION: Good evening, America. My name is Jered Townsend from Clio, Michigan.<br>
    <br>
    To all the candidates, tell me your position on gun control, as myself and other Americans really want to know if our babies are safe.<br>
    <br>
    This is my baby, purchased under the 1994 gun ban. Please tell me your views.<br>
    <br>
    Thank you.<br>
    <br>
    COOPER: Governor Richardson, you have one of the highest NRA ratings.<br>
    <br>
    RICHARDSON: The issue here, I believe, is instant background checks.<br>
    <br>
    RICHARDSON: Nobody who has a criminal background or is mentally ill should be able to get a weapon. That is the key, and that includes gun sales. That includes gun sales at gun shows.<br>
    <br>
    The key is going to be also attacking poverty, bringing people together, dealing with those kids in the ghettos that are heavy users of gun violence and they are victims of gun violence, to make sure that this country attacks the core problems of poverty, having child care, bringing parents together.<br>
    <br>
    COOPER: Senator Biden, are you going to be able to keep his baby safe?<br>
    <br>
    BIDEN: I’ll tell you what, if that is his baby, he needs help.<br>
    <br>
    (APPLAUSE)<br>
    <br>
    I think he just made an admission against self-interest. I don’t know that he is mentally qualified to own that gun. I’m being serious. Look, just like me, we go around talking about people who own guns. I am the guy who originally wrote the assault weapons ban, that became law, and then we got defeated and then Dianne Feinstein went to town on it and did a great job. Look, we should be working with law enforcement, right now, to make sure that we protect people against people who don’t -- are not capable of knowing what to do with a gun because they’re either mentally imbalanced and/or because they have a criminal record, and...<br>
    <br>
    COOPER: Time.<br>
    <br>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They only see through one window, and it isn't one that helps gun owners.

Sterotypes and generalizations are the stuff that makes feelgood election statements.

Excuse me, I have to go throw up.

HM

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hmmm.

Strike Biden off that list of guys I might vote for.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Currently that is all I shoot and I only shoot them because of my mental illness so I would strongly and most assuredly disagree with myself but agree with you or whoever else would take anything other than either a different or the same viewpoint as me, myself and or I.

5. oz

oz Active Member

I saw the item you are talking about. a person showed an assault weapon on a tv program and said "this is my baby" obviously not a military man, nor is biden. the guy is a jerk and biden probably is a jerk also. oz

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They did not consider me mentally ill when they handed me a auto maching gun in Viet Nam. They are still handing young men autos but when they get out they dont consider us capable of owning one??? Bull sh__

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Tron... until you get your K gun.... ha ha.

Jerbear.. by the way I shoot semi's as well.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFQyib5ZQZY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFQyib5ZQZY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ding fries are done, Ding fries are done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

owning a semi auto