1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna's 10th Annual Cabela's Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper_71, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Owatonna's 10th Annual Cabela's Shoot is June 8-9-10.

If you have not received a program there is a copy on the Minnesota Trapshooting Association site.

There is over $8500 added money and pay out in 2006 was $15385.

Special program on Sunday the "Big C"

Meal will be served on Saturday night after the shoot- and the cakes and desserts will be back.

Hope to see you there

2. guido

guido Member

WHAT????????

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Hope y'alls are prepared for an unusually large azzault from the SW Iowa Clowns. We have add to our ranks with a 6 month special education class on how to be annoying and belligerent. Our goal is to take ya's money and women. No fat chicks this time.

Advise the city of Owatonna (indian lingo for big money) that we are running out of motels willing to keep us. Tell them that last year.... well.... it was just a joke gone bad.

Do something about the skeeters. The last one I killed up there was big enough to have running lights and landing gear. Took 2 12 gage head shots to get him down.

Our leader, the Literalists is pickin' and grinnin' gospel music now, and we have no moral compass. Maybe Jim Dubya is up for the challange.

maltzie

4. guido

guido Member

MALTZIE: Do you think they should just send you all the money and save you the trip? You could just as well leave the LITERALIST home anyway.

Riff

5. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Oh heck Riff.... We would rather win money the old fashion way, shoot the scores. Although, the other old fshion way is better....inherit it. That reminds me to work a little harder to be included in Neil Winstons last will and testament.

Actually, we would like for the Literalist to join the shooting fun. Even y'alls take great pleasure in kickin' his butt on the trap line. Listening to his BS keeps everyone in perpetual smiles. Listening in his old tired stories leave one wishing for new material.

If sending a check prior to the shoot, make it out in my name only. See ya there.

maltzie

6. guido

guido Member

Well MALTZIE, if thats the way you want it. But the thing I wonder about is the women, are you sure you don't want the fat chicks too?

Riff

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Jim boy.... yezzer, pony-tail Hummdick, Sandy, Delbert. CO, our recently retired possum cop is still on the fence. We added a few rednecks this year. Ha...y'alls think weez a little ruff on the edges, wait 'til you meet Andy, Frank, and Bob. Also bring last years Ia singles champ, Cody. 17 years old and can break targets like an old pro. The only way to keep his scores down, is to have young female scorers in short shorts. I assume you will have that covered. See ya there.

maltzie

8. guido

guido Member

Hey trapper_71 can I come too? I will be good.

Guido

9. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Guido

As long as you bring a note from your wife and you leave when your told to that would be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.