1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Owatonna Gun Club Annual Non-registered Appreciation Shoot April 26, start time 9:00 am sharp.

Other ATA Registered Events This Summer

May 17 Degner Shoot

June 12th, 13th and 14th 12th Annual Cabela’s Shoot (Shooters supper on the 13th)

July 18th and 19th Summer Honor Handicap (Marathon targets on 17th)

Owatonna is very honored to host the
    ATA Central Zone Shoot

July 31st, August 1st and August 2 (Shooters supper on the 1st)

Remember if you need camping for our bigger shoots to look in the programs on who to contact and it is first come first serve, we have limited electrical hookups

2. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Where is Owatonna located ?

3. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The Owatonna Gun Club is easy to get to. The Club is located 8 miles south of Owatonna, MN.

The address is: 10749 SE 37th Ave - Hope MN 56046.

To get there, follow these directions and follow the signs:

On Interstate 35, exit at exit number 32 - Hope Exit

Go west one mile on county road 4 \ 14

Turn left and go south one and one- half miles on county road 22, ( 37th Ave SW )

The Owatonna Gun Club will be on your left-hand side

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This club truly runs a spectacular shoot. If you have not been there make sure you get there. Plan to gain a few pounds though, the food is second to none.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

5. trapper71

trapper71 Member

100 Singles $20.00 entry

Lewis (non compulsory) $5.00

100 Handicap $20.00 entry

All entrants that shoot both events will win a prize courtesy of the Owatonna Gun Club

50 pair of Doubles $20.00 entry

Prize list will be posted at the Club the day of the shoot

6. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Hey Trapper,

Heard tell of the Guido is going to grace your shoot? Something about bringing his bowling ball!!! ANyways you have been warned.

Pat

7. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

Hey, Patty G. be sure to bring some adult beverages for attitude adjustment hour. Are we still on for broasted chicken at the American Legion in Austin?

8. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Morning Pat,

It's okay if Guido brings his plastic bowling set we have a place by the garage away from the cars he can play.

9. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Hey Scottie,

Yeah the chicken feed in Austin is as planned. I hope you bring Ann along to enjoy in the fun. As far as the adult beverages I'm afraid I can't help there without knowing what kind to bring. Anyways we will see you at Austin on Sat. about 12:00 and on Sunday at Owatonna. Also I was wondering if someone could let Mrs Guido that she doesn't have to have a fall rummage sale. I have a bid of $100.00 for the gun.

Pat

10. guido

guido Member

OK, the bowling ball broke. Maybe I should bring my badmitten set. But you guys might want to shoot my bird. But then I have seen most of you shoot.

GUIDO

11. wdturner

wdturner Member

As well, we most of us have seen you shoot too. Tom

12. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Guido,
    Now we know why the pink outfit to go along with your badmitten set. New job ? What happen to your business of hauling camping trailers to Arizona for the insurance money. And Mrs. may not sell the gun but who ever gets it has to take you to that has been the big hurdle so far from what I hear.

13. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Guido,
    Now we know why the pink outfit to go along with your badmitten set. New job ? What happen to your business of hauling camping trailers to Arizona for the insurance money. And Mrs. may not sell the gun but who ever gets it has to take you to that has been the big hurdle so far from what I hear.

14. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Yeah I can't beleive that Guido has work either. However it sounds to me that Mrs Guido worked out a deal for "dave care" with his new employer. As from what I've been told that is a very steep hourly fee, hope she has enough insurance coverage for that. Maybe Scottie M. can get her a better policy.

Pat

15. guido

guido Member

Hey Trapper, That part about hauling camping trailers to Arizona, well that hurts, thats just not right. An as for the K=Gun Mrs. Guido might start shooting it!!! I know, I know, better than I do.

Guido

16. wdturner

wdturner Member

It's going to be an interesting Summer. Tom

17. guido

guido Member

Tom, maybe I should shoot the BT-100??

Guido

18. wdturner

wdturner Member

Yes, but when you shoot skeet doesn't it require two barrels ???

19. primed

primed Well-Known Member

So guys, did this shoot happen today. The forecast and the fact that I35 was closed for the weekend kept me from having enough enthusiasm to show up. I hope the weather was better than the forecast I looked at this morning.

Bob

20. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Guido, I'm ashamed of you...Keeping us in suspence all week as to if you were going to shoot your BT-100 or that other thing that you shoot...A K-79 1/2 isn't it? The reason that I'm upset is that our illustrious Guido didn't even shoot...A little rain didn't slow the rest of us down...but Guido couldn't find anyone to hold an umbrella for him so he didn't compete...What a Puss...Next weekend the wind is supposed to get up to 8 mph so I suppose you will just sit in the clubhouse and eat up all the goodies again...lol...The "Cute" One.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.