1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna (MN) Thank You to shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The Board of the Owatonna Gun Club wishes to thank the shooters that were able

to attend our 1st annual "Spring Fling" The weather was almost perfect with

even had a little Owatonna wind. The nice thing it was from the south and not

north or northwest. It gave us a chance to test computer system and remind us

how to operate it, train some new summer help and test the trap machines before

our next two register shoots.

We had a over 100 shooters that shot the 16's and handi-cap.

If you have any question on our up coming shoots please let us know.

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

"OWATONNA" I think it means "Big Wind on Flat Prairie" In Sioux Indian..

Great Shoot, everyone had a good time...Odie

3. Rays

Rays TS Member

Was wondering where I can find results of "Spring Fling" shoot. Thanks, Ray S

4. guido

guido Member

It means "Guido where are you"

5. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Thanks to OGC for a well run and fun non-registered event. Great to see club members all working well together for the good of the club. Only suggestion for future shoots that have the shoot off for $100 is that the format may want to be amended for more fun for the shooters and resulting in fewer "free" targets thrown by the club. Keep up the good work. It is very much appreciated. Lyle

6. eagor

eagor Member

thank you for a very good day it was alot of fun and your people were very nice to me and my squad good luck i will be back GARY LARSON Holmen Wi i am not justing saying that because i won the $100 either ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.