1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna (MN) Cabela shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Locke-N-Load, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Locke-N-Load

Locke-N-Load TS Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Sorry I am a little late getting this post up. I would like to thank the Owatonna
    Gun Club for another great shoot! They do a tremendous job of running a shoot.The
    food was excellent, my complements to the Chiefs and all the ladies who made the wonderful deserts. If you went away hungry, it was definitely your fault. Even the
    weather cooperated for the most part. The bonus part of the shoot was my 16 yr.
    old Grandson,Trace Locke, breaking his second 100 straight in the handicap. The

first one came last fall at Otter Creek after he ran a hundred in the singles. I
    keep telling everyone his Uncle Todd and I taught him everything he knows, I
    don't think they believe me. I think it has a lot to do with young eyes and
    reflexes. it Still makes me one Damn proud Grandpa. Great shooting Trace!
    Thanks again to the Owatonna gun club crew.

Grandpa Mike
  2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Conrad, Mondamtana
    Betty and I have shot Owatonna twice in the past, great club, great people. Sounds like we may be shooting there next year, look forward to seeing familiar faces. Scott