1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna (MN) 2 ATA shoots 2013

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The programs for our 2 summer shoots have gone to the printer and will be in

the mail today. I believe I have the data base up to date of everyone that

would like a hard copy. If I missed anyone please let me know and I will get

one in the mail or email you a pdf. As the shoots get closer we will have more

information avaiable. If your interested in a campsite for the Cabela shoot

let us know as soon as possible

If you want to check out the program on line the 2 sites that have our programs

listed are

http://www.mn-trap.org/

http://minnesotatrap.com/

Thanks to both of these for their support.

2. trapper71

trapper71 Member

3. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

To Whomever: My friend and I and our wives came to the Cabelas shoot a couple of years back. At that time both years the programs read the payoffs would be ties divide. They had a meeting the night before and I brought this up at that time that the program was ties divide and there was some discussion about the matter and there were a number of people that thought as the same as I by doing that ties divide it gives more chance for more individuals to win rather than all of the top shooters taking all of the monies. Spreads the winnings. Anyway that was the decision at that time even though the program said ties divide that they were going to split HIGH GUN. I questioned it both years and it still went high gun even though the program said ties divide. This is just (my opinion), but I think ties divide gives more chance for the lesser shooters to win. Both years we had a great time as you have a really nice facility, nice people good food etc. I for one would like to return if the payoffs were to be ties divide. Please dont take this to heart but I repeat you have a great facility and run a great shoot its just that its quite a jont for us from Superior and I would like to return with a chance to maybe win. Just my two cents. Have a good summer alex Kotter superior wisconsin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.