1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by guido, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guido

guido Member

I think the Owatonna Gun Club will be having there Appreciation Shoot this Sunday, April 25, 2010. Yes, I am sure of it. Start time is 9:00AM Sharp.

GUIDO

2. guido

guido Member

I think the Owatonna Gun Club will be having there Appreciation Shoot this Sunday, April 25, 2010. Yes, I am sure of it. Start time is 9:00AM Sharp.

GUIDO

3. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

You know I wish you were closer also Denny you could take Guido with you!!! LOL!!! Just tring to keep the thread towards the top.

Pat

4. guido

guido Member

Oh come on now Pat, you would miss me. Right??? Right??? RIGHT?

Guido

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

miss me too?

6. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Guido...What are you going to be doing Saturday if it rains? I'm sure NOT going to shoot if it rains, I might melt...Just imagine the size of the puddle.

Speaking of Puddles....If it rains, you could go and play in Puddles...LOL...Odie

7. guido

guido Member

Odie, there only two things that melt in the rain. Sugar and S---, and your not that sweet. Will you miss me if I am not there????

Guido

8. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I'm assuming that s--- is for salt...If it were the other thing, I might have to punish you come the weekend...Odie

9. guido

guido Member

Yes Yes Yes Salt, what ever made you thing otherwise.

Guido

10. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Yeah Right Guido, we would miss you you old salty devil you.

Pat

11. guido

guido Member

Well, is that any way to be??

Guido

12. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Pat,
    Rumor has it Guido is about to embark on the training circuit. He figures he can give pointers on how to go through a 50 gl. garbage barrel looking for spent shells before the next round is shot. Last weekend he was spotted with both feet off the ground reaching in a barrel for a twice fired gun club round he tought was a new sts shell. I only fear what might happen once we bring in the 9 yarder for the Cabela Shoot. We also need to find some place to throw the left over edibles because we found all we were doing was encourageing him.

13. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Geez boy's....your scarin' me. No dumpster divin' at Owattona anymore? That will be troubling to the boy's from the South. We can dress in plaid shorts, camo t-shirts and fishin' hats, so not to be recognized. See y'alls in June.

Maltzie

14. guido

guido Member

So, just what is the weather going to be like on Sunday? Traper, have you got that covered?

Guido

15. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Trapper71, Someone told me that Guido isn't allowed to give any clinics anymore. It appears that it was hard to pick the All-State Hull Recovery Team, because of those marathon hours of dumpster diving. Also heard that they had like a gang war, some wanted to wear pink outfits like Guido's and they wanted to be the brightest bulb in the knife drawer. Although it sounds like they have a committee tring to organize the State Team so they have to dumpster dive at the pre-requisite shoots.LOL!!!!!! I don't care who you are that's funny right there. (Sorry had to do it).
    I was at the club today and they are preparing for tomorrow's shoot, Hope everyone can make it, at least if not to shoot, but to pick on Guido. That includes you to Mrs. Guido!!

Pat

16. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

Anyone close know if the shoot is still on?

17. guido

guido Member

Shoot was moved to next Sunday, May 2, 2010, I think? Trapper71 should be up here with all the scoop.

Guido

18. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

Thanks Guido

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

owatonna trap club