1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna Gun Club Appreciation Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PTc, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTc

PTc TS Member

Shooters: we postponed our annual Appreciation Shoot until Sunday, May 2nd beginning at 9:00 AM. Our apologies to those of you that did not get the message about the postponement and came to the club. We hope to see you again next Sunday.
    PT

2. guido

guido Member

Hey PT, Thanks for letting most of us know. Jay called here and wanted to make sure that I called both my friends, what a guy. See you on the 2nd.

Guido

3. Stingray

Stingray Member

Is there any way I can call someone to find out if the shoot has been cancelled again? Last week I drove 75 miles to find out it was cancelled. People were shooting there.

4. trapper71

trapper71 Member

We apologize that you drove that far, yes we had a few brave hearts that just had to hear their guns go off.

The phone number at the club is 507-451-4498. Should be someone there by 8:15 .

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Smart move on the resched. Rain was unrelenting.

6. PTc

PTc TS Member

Shooters,
    Just a reminder that we rescheduled our Appreciation Shoot for Sunday, May 2nd.
    $20/100 targets. Prizes awarded to all shooters who participate in the singles and handicap. 50 pair of doubles will also be thrown. Hope to see you on Sunday. We will start at 9:00 AM. At this time the forecast looks good.
    PT

7. guido

guido Member

Ah yes, dumpster diving at its best, I can't wait.

Guido

8. PTc

PTc TS Member

Thanks to all the shooters that attended. The boards decision to postpone the shoot for a week turned out to be a good one as we had very nice weather. Sixty eight shooters shot the combined singles and handicap. Hope you can be at the Owatonna Gun Club for our Degner shoot on May 16th.
    PT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.