1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna Gun Club Appreciation Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper_71, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Owatonna's Appreciation Shoot will be this coming Sunday April 29th, the weather report looks great this year. The event starts at 9 a.m . Other shoot dates at Owatonna to mark down are

May 20 Degner Shoot

June 8, 9, 10 Cabela's Shoot

June 23, 24 Minnesota Southern Zone

July 21,22 Summer Handicap

2. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

3. guido

guido Member

So, all my house work will be done, I have shells, a gun, what else do I need?
    GUIDO

4. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Last night was work night -traps are loaded,benches and scorer tables are put back in to place. The weatherman is still talking a beautiful day sunny 75 degrees with a light breeze of 11 mph from the SW.

Kitchen crew say they are going shopping on Friday and we are told there will be a "New Selection" for lunch this year. This Sunday is the beta test.

Remember we start at 9 a.m Hope to see you there.

5. guido

guido Member

This is hard to understand, not one comment about Guido. What about Ron, dose he have his hands in the carrot cake? Where is a line from Pat? Not even Tom has had a smart remark. And what about that guy Riff Raff, where is he?
    Maybe the Appreciation Shoot is off, or maybe they just want me to show up on the wrong day. Well I am going to shoot even if nobody else is there. Boy will I have fun.

Guido

6. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

They tell me everthing is normal, Connie is doing all the work and P.T. Cyr is shooting pratice and drinking beer..

7. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Guido I did think about giving you the wrong date but after you were a no show last year I didn't think I needed to. We all know the weather is going to be great with a slight breeze from the SW but we are going to have the weather man call you with your own forcast of possible sprinkles and we know you will not show. Or maybe "Lost " we run a marathon showing and you will be glued to the TV set. If you quit taking your medication I'm sure "riff raff " will start posting again but your wife says she has been sneaking it in your ceral so we are all safe.

PT has been banking hours as of late and doing a very good job at it place looks tip top.

8. trapper_71

trapper_71 TS Member

Another year and the Appreciation Shoot is behind us. We wish to thank all those that came out and shot and enjoyed the great weather. The wind was a little interesting in the afternoon, but hey it's Owatonna "Just wait 10 minutes it will change" There were some good scores shot and some in the same range as myself- but we had fun.

I'm sorry I put in that the beta run of the new lunch menu would be on Sunday the cooks informed me that the new menu will run at the Cabela Shoot. With many of the old favaorites like ham sandwich , roast beef sandwhich, potato salad and "Beans" the new added item will be a nice touch.

Remeber the rest of our shoots-

May 20 Degner Shoot

June 8, 9, 10 Cabela's Shoot

June 23, 24 Minnesota Southern Zone

July 21,22 Summer Handicap

Hope to see many of you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.