1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna Cabela's Shoot Thank You

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Owatonna Cabela

On behalf of the Board of the Owatonna Gun Club we wish to thank all the

shooters that were able to attend our 12th Annual shoot. Plans are under way

for the 13th Annual next June. We had some real great scores before the rain

moved in Friday and once Saturday morning rolled around the weather was great

the rest of the weekend. We didn’t even have any wind. If the rest of the

shooters were like me a couple extra minutes on the tread mill is not going to

hurt any thing.

We had shooters come for some long distance Thunder Bay Ontario, Indiana and

some place called South West Iowa. We appreciate everyone coming and hope

that we full filled your expectation

Thank You Again

2. guido

guido Member

It was a Great Shoot. PT had everything organized perfect. All the help did an outstanding job. Food, well what can I say, wonderful. Then there was that guy that kept the restrooms supplied with paper. A good time was had by all. Thank You Owatonna Gun Club>

GUIDO

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Trapper....tell the boardmembers and trap help,"good job and great shoot". We will be comin' back next year.

Noticed them circle fly's only bothered Minidamsota shooters and left us Iowa boys alone:>)

Maltzie

4. P K Admirer

P K Admirer TS Member

PT had everything ORGANIZED - Connie does most of the Organizing!!
    It was a great weekend and for Owatonna not having wind - that was amazing...

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach and I just want to thank you so much for such a great shoot. No wind, the targets were perfect, and the rain on Friday didn't stop most of us from keeping right on shooting through it. We've already made plans to be there next year and bring more Buffalo shooters with us, including the kids. Coach is still thrilled about being punched to the 27 yard line for the first time, and having it happen at your club while on the line with some of his best friends was excellent. Super job to all!

6. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

A big "job well done" to all the people who worked so hard to put on such a great shoot. carol and I were impressed with how neat and clean every thing was and the friendliness of all the help. Oneidcharlie

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Any results out? You didn't let any of the S.W. Iowa boys in on the booty did you?

8. PTc

PTc TS Member

Cabela's Shoot results will be posted on the Minnesota Trapshooting Assn. web site on Thursday.
    Thanks again to all who attended.
    PTC

9. Sunfish

Sunfish TS Member

I bet the school district in New Richland, MN wished that PT worked as hard at work as he does at the gun club. DC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.