1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna "Cabela Shoot"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapper71, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The programs for the Cabela Shoot June 12,13,14 were placed in the mail last Saturday. If anyone that did not receive one but would like to send me a private message and I will make sure you receive one.

Degner Shoot May 17th

Summer Shoot July 17th (marathoon),18th and 19th

ATA Central Zone July 31 Aug 1st and 2nd

There will be shooters suppers for Cabela's and Central Zone.

The program for Degner and Cabela's is also listed on http://mn-trap.org/mtaindexpage.html

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Owatonna

Perhaps trapper can come back on and tell us about the in-store discount that Cabelas offers to shooters that weekend. A bonus incentive that pays off when shooting at Owatonna that weekend.

3. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Owatonna

Basically same as what it says in program

"Present your ATA hard card during this event at the Owatonna Cabela’s and receive employee discount on all purchases!"

4. guido

guido Member

Owatonna

Oh Boy, Another shoot to go to. I can hardly wait. Maybe I will be able to shoot.

GUIDO

5. JACK

Owatonna

Trapper. TS.com must charge you by the word. My point being that putting forth a sale pitch of the advantages to come to the shoot may get a few more shooters to come. (What a novel idea, Jack)

500 members in your club and all you can give us is a dozen words? And someone at your club must know how to post pictures and have pictures of shoots form the past year. Do more than put up a name and a date.

6. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Owatonna

Guido...What in the world makes you think that anyone would let you shoot? Last time we had a light "DEW" and our buddy Guido wouldn't go out cause he was afraid of getting the sniffles...Big Baby...LOL See ya there, Pal...Odie

7. griffonexpress

griffonexpress TS Member

Owatonna

Trapper71

I would like to sent the program for the Cabela shoot, but I don't know your e-mail address. Could you e-mail me your address.

Thanks

8. JACK

Owatonna

Trapper. I am a member but did nto get a program. If you can send one to me I iwll be glad to post it on your TS.com thread

Ssend me pics. I'll be glad to be your picture poster.

Jack Swanson, P.O. Box 303, Prescott, WI 54021

9. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Owatonna

Ron has the program on the MTA homepage.

10. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Owatonna

Boy's...whats up with the motels not taking reservations from Iweegins? Said we left so many beer cans in the rooms last year, it took days to clean the mess up. Heck, In Iowa that called a tip.

Just joking, we got rooms at some joint that didn't know us. We asked for hot and cold running water this year, instead of women. Bringing the wives for a shopping extravaganza. Told 'em we'd buy dinner Saturday evening. What a deal. See y'alls there.

Maltzie

11. guido

guido Member

Owatonna

Hey Trapper, if the weather is bad, will you be giving rain checks?

GUIDO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cabelas 2015 shoot

trap store in owatonna