1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna 11th Annual Cabela's June 13-15

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper71, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

The 11th Annual Cabela's June 13-15 The Board of Owatonna Gun Club would like to welcome all those that are able to attend. A program can be veiwed on the Minnesota webpage thanks to Mr Baker. Hope to see you on Friday morning.

2. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

The SW Iowa Clowns are comming in force. Even some Iowa new shooters to better corrupt MinidamsOta. Some of us must wait for Saturday, but better late than never. Guess.... JimBoy W. is buying us dinner Saturday evening. Whata guy! Hard to find a better BS artist than our friend Jimmy. We be taking lessons.

Our favorite dickhead from MO has not made any committment to coming to this shoot. By this time, no one remembers Denny the Literalist anyway. You can bet all your money that he is pickin' and grinnin' with a better class of friends.

Maltzie

3. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

P.T. Cyr reports he has been cutting weeds and painting houses at the club. He has been spending most of his free time out there looking for Connie's help. He said he would have it all ready for Friday morning...

4. PTc

PTc TS Member

For those of you concerned with the water situation in Owatonna, I just came back from the club and we have really been fortunate. No rain during the morning and the club grounds look good. The camping area should be dry enough for trailers and small motor homes. Don't worry Old Gopher, we have your spot reserved. The weather forecast changes hourly, so by Friday at 9:00 AM it should be perfect. For those of you worried about the lunch counter, the cool weather has been great for the rhubarb crop which means we'll have plenty of those great deserts. If anyone can get the message to the Lit, let him know the Doubles King will be in attendance. Hope to see many of you over the weekend.
    PTC

5. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

I'll lay on the horn as I go by Fri. Headed to Mille Lacs. Poor planning on my part. I hate to miss that shoot! Sounds like we will be over the allowable # of clowns at one shoot anyway. Take note, food and booze committee.

Hope the weather gods smile on you. They have been peeing on us!

6. PTc

PTc TS Member

One other thing that I forgot in the previous post. The Old Gopher will be in Owatonna early to help Connie inspect the work done by PT and the other Board members to make sure everything meets her rigid standards. However, we are not allowed to wash windows as that is Connie's personal domain.
    PTC

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Paul....be careful with the "rigid standards" rhetoric. Rumors are a terrible thing.

Baker...you will need to talk to me about this years shooting clinic. Don't think the Literaist is coming, he never was much help anyway.

MIA....the Literalist couldn't be a MinidamsOta big dog, because he is still looking for his balls. Golf, right?

JimmyBoy....you are a generous man.

Ci y'alls there.

Maltzie

8. trapper71

trapper71 Member

PT just called to report that he is at the club and the grounds and parking area for campers are in excellent condition. He is still busy banking hours getting everything in perfect condition for the shooters on Friday. So if you had any question the weather man is forcasting in our favor come on down for a great weekend shoot. There will be a special program during the meal on Saturday evening for the Handicap event on Sunday.

9. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Weather this morning in Hope MN is BLUE skies with a slight breeze. I didn't go to the club last night but I'm sure PT has the place looking spotless.

Lit we tried to warn as many as possible.

10. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Geez MIA, I think the Literalist found his balls.HA!!

Maltzie

11. guido

guido Member

Jsut who or what is a GENS?

GUIDO

12. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Scott Gens.

13. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i heard andy,frankie & bob from over around indianola rented a u-haul to haul home their trophies. dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.