1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Owatonna 11th Annual Cabela's Is History

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper71, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper71

trapper71 Member

On behalf of the Board for the Owatonna Gun Club we would like to thank all of the shooters that were able to attend our 11th annual Cabela Shoot this past weekend. Numbers were down a bit but with the flooding that has been going on in the midwest we understand and our thoughts and prayers were with those affected.

Lit I think the group from SW Iowa did make off with some money and prizes like normal. The leader of the pack Maltize was called to the line for a shoot off I think he had a 93 or 94 in the caps Sunday which was no small chore. But I know he pulled out about a hour earlier for the long trek home.

2. trapper71

trapper71 Member

One think I forgot to mention was a thank you to Cabela's for being a sponsor for this event this year and the past ten.

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

Rumor has it that an OldGopher showed them how to shoot handicap on Sunday...True?

4. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

I would like to thank the board of directors, Cabela's and the trap help for making this a very memorable shoot. My father and I attended this shoot for the first time and travelled from Thunder Bay, Ontario to attend. We enjoyed ourselves for the entire three days. Made some new friends and talked with old shoooting friends. I would recommend this shoot be placed on everyones agenda to attend next year. Thanks again to everyone at Owatonna on the weekend. Good trapshooting, Ken Chase

5. trapper71

trapper71 Member

Hairy- that would be true he had a 98 .

6. griffonexpress

griffonexpress TS Member

Does anyone know what number hit the lewis for Sundays handicap????

7. trapper71

trapper71 Member

I'm not sure what the numbers were but the checks were cut Sunday night and mailed Monday morning so if you had anything comig you should have it shortly.
    93's were in a shoot off for the final spots of the added money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.