1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Overactive Bladder

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slayer, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Would also like some good info on this. My 58 year old bladder sometimes drives me nuts. Always at the most inconvenient times. Bill

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

Keep bladder filled with BEER ! At least you will have an excuse.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Cranberry juice can be a help. HMB

4. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Get one of those plstic bags and let er flow. Dont wear shorts though.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I know the feeling. I know where every public bathroom is within a 30 mile radius of the house.

Getting old isn't as much fun as I thought it would.

6. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Jon, do not fear the Cysco, it is not that bad at all. This procedure will eliminate a lot of possible conditions and allow your urologist to select the next course of treatment.

Two guys at my club had the procedure in the morning and shot the same night. That is really not recommended and I only mention it to ease your mind. The only usual aftereffect is a little burning while urinating and that does not last long, should be gone by the following day.

doc

7. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Friend of mine swears by Vitamin B-6, one in am and one in evening. JM

8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

DAMN what a pisser. Sorry had to do that. Go to the best doc in town that handles just that and nothing else. He will be your best choice then other doc's. Good luck and hole you feel better.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Get it checked the bore scope up it doesn't hurt very much

Last year one morning I woke up took my Lasix, and went to the shop, in while I had to go, Lasix makes you do that, and couldn't no matter how hard I pushed, went and got my wife we went to the ER,by the I was in agony, felt like my bladder was going to burst, they ran a Foley catheter up there and drained just about 1/2 gallon (1.75 ml to be exact) of blood and urine

They weren't real sure what caused it, they think it was caused by when they took my prostate out or the radiation afterwords

But trust me we will keep a Foley catheter in stock at all times I will never go through that again

10. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

At 71 I have needed to get my stuff checked for years and I also think now it is about time . I had many years of different problems since I was 27 ?? My mornings start of with a huge mug of Tea and thats when it all starts . Every 1-1 1/2 hrs I have to pee . If I dont drink tea I can go a long time from peeing . At night I`m up every 2 hours then at 2 AM I may dose off for 4 hrs . I`m not a beer drinker but if I was , I`m sure I wouldn`t get any sleep . I have 2 great urologists near by but none in my Network . Many have dropped out of United Health Care in the last 6 months with is puzzling to me . So to get the best I will have to pay out of pocket which could be a large sum of cash that I really don`t have ?? The Bourbon , Whiskey and Tequela just isn`t doing the job ??? I figured the more I drank the smaller everything would get but only 1 thing got smaller !

11. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Why not put a hose clamp on your spigot?

That way you would loosen it only when it is convenient!

12. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

Stay away from caffeine.Pepsi is a killer.

13. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Dad always says an old man should never pass up a free meal and a bathroom.

Go get some palmetto berries and boil them to a tea to drink. They are supposed to be good for the prostate. Might help - might not. what the hell - give it a try - it will not hurt,

Have you guys had your blood sugar tested? Diabetes causes frequent urination.

14. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

My problem is I don't have any pressure anymore. Durring the day when I'm active things are fairly normal. But at night I have to get up a couple of times and just stand their till it finaly drains. No pressure at all. Dang that takes a while. Buy the time I'm done I'm wide awake. I do get alot of loading done after that. Then I fall to sleep. Wild Bill

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

May I suggest that you find a female urologist with great big tits. If you're gonna be miserable, it might as well be fun.

16. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

WS-1 I think you are missing the point. Shouldn't any of your doctors be female with big 'uns? Bill

17. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Jono I can't help you but with all the pissers and moaners on TDW, I'm surprised someone didn't have a solution.

18. oletymer

oletymer Member

Doda probably gave you the answer. I had the same problem. The urologist said prostate surgery would help. He was right. I had the surgery and everything is back to normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.