1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Over $300 to first person with 50 Straight!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dverna, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

On Sunday March 18th there will be an ATA shoot at Birmingham Gun Club.

The first person to shoot 50 straight in handicap wins over $300. Registration starts at 8:30 and shooting at starts at 9:30. Breakfast and lunch is available at the club.

There will be 100 singles. 100 HCP and 50 pairs of Doubles.

The weather is getting better so come out and win some money!

Don

2. JRW

JRW Member

Don; If I am on 1st squad, and break 50 str. and someone on squad 5 breaks 50 do we split the 300? JRW

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Does that mean if #1 shooter breaks 50 , then the #2 shooter breaks fifty, the #1 sgooter would get the money ? Presuming they were on squad one.

4. joshif

joshif TS Member

Sounds to me like "first" means first,not also.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Guys,
    I will try to find out but I am 90% sure it is the first shooter to break 50 straight.

The club has had this going for a number of shoots - adding a bit more $$ every time. It has been months since someone "hit". It has been slow over the winter with people either put off by the cold or worried about keeping their averages.

Heck the winning HCP score at the last shoot was 84!!!! And only half a dozen of us braved the conditions.

Anyway, even if the prize money is not split up, it is a decent incentive to come out and play. Like RC said, "sign up early".

Hope to see a bunch of you there. I'll be the guy with black Krieghoff side shields stinking up the place - if you want to say HI.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.