1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Outstanding Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Recoil Problems, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Over the past six months I have been trying desperately to correct a problem I have had with my new Beretta UGB25 Excel. My particular gun shoots exceptionally high so I went to the owners manual and found on Page 65 that my trapgun should have had a " C " spacer installed at the factory. When I took mine apart, I found my particular gun had an " A " spacer installed that made it shoot 100/0 not 60/40 whih is my preference. Once I knew that the correction seemed easy .
    Over many months I spoke with every Beretta person I could find.
    I emailed Cole's in Maine and sent a message to Johny Cantu at Shotgun Sports
    after he wrote an areticle on my gun in the January 2010 issue. No one seemed to know where these mysterious spacers shown in the owners manual could be found.
    Finally after Tron Space Works was mentioned on this sight I sent an email to Joe and explained my problem. Joe did not know where to get the spacers either so he borrowed a UGB gun from a local dealer took it to his shop and took it apart. He then constructed a "C" bushing and sent it to me.
    Joe said try this and if it works send me this much . ( very small amount ).
    JOe then said if it doesn't work send it back to me and I will try again.
    I received his two bushings in the mail last week put them in and shot the gun this Sunday.
    My first score was a 24 and the one I missed, I missed.
    I sent Joe a cheque today with my thanks.

It is great to find someone like Joe out there to help us guys with little problems that the big companies don't care about.

I give JOE and AA plus for service.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tron is a good guy and does great work at a fair price.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Yeah for Tron

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'm not surprised. Tron is a genuine artisan with integrity. If it weren't for his long running and none too secret affair with Hillary he would be fit for civilised company.

5. capvan

capvan Active Member

If Tron (Joe) is so good, why do you guys pick on him so much? When I first started lurking on this forum, I thought he was a 17 year old who didn't know any better. Or is he?

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It's only picking on him if it's lies. Tron lusts after Hillary the way my dogs lust after beefsteak. Being an intellectual it isn't her body but her mind that captivates him. Well OK, maybe her body with that cherubic face a little bit.

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Capvan, I believe you'll find a 17 year old's mind in diguise. Great Ford info, and an abundance of photo's of Hillary in all sort's of garb and poses. I think he may be hiding some of the better one's from us. LOL, Bob

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Tron should be proud of herself after all this praise.

9. Bob Hawkes

8Bore, I choked on that one. You can be sure that we're gonna pay! Bob

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The thing that I find amusing is that most of the guys on this site are in TOTAL denial. They find Hillary attractive also, but will not admit it. She is a HOTTY with a capital "H" and has brains to boot.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hillary-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=hilaryclinton.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That picture was taken when she was 14, before meeting Bill.

12. Bob Hawkes

WOW!! Poor Bryn started such a nice complimentary thread, and look what TRON has done to trash it! Shoot often while we can, Bob

13. Bob Hawkes

C'mon Tron, you've got better pictures of her than that, I hope. I still think she's the sleeping GIANT in O'Bamies group. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.