1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Outraged

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

that Ted Nugent wasn't invited to perform at the inauguration. ed nichols

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Was anyone else ticked off seeing the "way over the top" double party/parade/festivities that they had to pay for to stroke the new furers ego? It was the biggest display of Narcissim I have ever seen. His policies an attitudes have put this country in so much trouble. In March we face another Fiscal cliff, each one is shorter between and more serious, and the arrogant kenyan thows himself the biggest party ever seen. It reminds me of the old films of the parades that hitler threw for himself.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yup they are going to kick the can down the road again, but they are getting real close to the T intersection, when they hit it, it ain't gonna be pretty

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

FOX news had a great comparison over how the news reported on Bush's inaugurations and Obama's, which cost more!!

Something about Obo's not getting enough millions over and above Bush's, so they were going to have to "tone" them down.

But Bush was still a waste of tax payers money.

Why does anyone watch the alphabet News media anyways??

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I'm tired of hearing from some who shoot shotguns, what do you need a 30 round magazine for? BT100dc

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

BT100dc......why do you ask about the 30 round clip?? Why would you need a BT100 with a thumbhole stock? You do know they're on the ban list, right?

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wasted all that money and had a lip synced Star Spangled Banner. Fits right in with the way he has pretty well wiped his butt with our Constitution and everything we hold sacred in this Country. Makes me sick to my stomach just seeing his and Bidens sh1t eat'n grins.

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

bt-100, because they don't make a 31 round magazine...doug

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I think you guys need to reread BT-100dc's post. It sounds to me like he's tired of hearing some shotgunners ask, "Why do you need a 30 round magazine", not that he is against owning them.

10. oz

oz Active Member

(they) make 40's 60's and 100's but the 30's are just right. reminds me of goldilocks.

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I'm surprised he didn't have a Leopard skin over his shoulders with a bone in his hair.