1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OUTRAGE

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Itchyb, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

I apologize if this has been posted, and if it hasn't, how the hell did I beata Bri in Ore to it? VERY interesting from Judge Napolitano. We should be outraged!

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yes we should be outraged, but not enough people will react to it

I will send a message to my elected idiots, but doubt if it will do much good, but I'll do it

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Do you really think people here are going to get outraged over this? These are the same ones who foamed at the mouth about how those of us criticising the Patriot Act were aiding and abetting the terrorists.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Our enemies despised us for what we had - freedom. Their objective is to use terror as a means of getting us to allow our freedoms to be stripped away from us. They are winning and it does not matter in the least how many suspected terrorist we kill in Afganistan or Iraq or where ever else it is that we think they are hiding. The real enemy is fear.

Maybe all that practice shooting golf balls will come in handy.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cops in Portland are installing video cameras in Old Town.

What they really need are more cops on walking beats. But then they couldn't get to the donut shop.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If you have ever watched any of the recent cop dramas,,,,,there is a camera on every corner just like in England and Europe,,,,,,all done under the guise of "making you safer"......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.