1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Outrage" smoke screen

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

All the phonies parading in front of the camera all week long, crucifying a guy who took the job for a dollar after being begged, and just in general raising a holy stink about 168 million.

After passing a trillion dollar budget withoud reading it.

I believe this was cover for the Fed's printing of a trillion dollars in money and buying U. S. debt (Treasuries) with the money.

This will affect each and every one of us a lot more than that paltry 168 million.

Remember, the magician distracts you with his left hand while he picks your pocket with his right.

HM

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

You got it HM.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

As we watched the republican party self destruct for having no values, so we are now watching the democrats destroy themselves for having all the wrong ones. I believe we are witnessing a fundamental shift in the way politics works in America. If the logical outcome of the dem's plan plays out, they will be vilified. The republicans won't be trusted either. What will they be replaced by?

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I was kind of wondering when the Dems were going to go after the Fannie and Freddie guys....well Barnie the Rump Ranger said today "No Bonuses". He didn't say anything about the CEO's that left just before the shit hit the fan.

I wonder also, all of those big campaign donations given to Dodd, Hussein, and Frank, etc, are they willing to give THAT money back also, or paying the 97% tax?

5. Old Confederate

Old Confederate TS Member

Even if the money is taxed at 97% it still means the crooks keep 3% of the money. The other day in the local paper Pelosi said the bailout money shouldn't have been used for bonuses and she wanted the money back so she wanted it taxed at 90%. That is dumbocrap thinking. I only have a third grade education but if I was going to get the money back I would want 100%. Larry

6. jimx200

jimx200 Member

The AIG bonus money is just political posturing and really small potatoes for Omama's wag the dog attempt at keeping us NOT focused on what this Marxist is doing to our country. He wants wealth redistribution...hey, those poor, chronically unemployed folks (meaning lazy ass) got to have some of that tax money from those rich white folks. 3 years, 9 months until we get this country back. If china stops buying our bonds/debt...well lets just say the Great Depression we all read about will be on our doorstep.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

I'm a "South Park Republican".<br>
    <br>
    Our motto is:<br>
    <br>
    "I hate Republicans. But I REALLY ####ing hate Democrats."<br>
    <br>

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Fed stopped reporting the M1 money supply two years ago so we really don't know how much money they are creating out of thin air.

9. halfmile

Glenn Beck reported a trillion in Treasuries was being bought by the feds with the money they printed.

If you google M3 you will get some answers.

HM

10. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

This is an interesting read. http://www.shadowstats.com/ Note the uptick in CPI beginning in 2009 after the massive spending bills.

11. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hey folks.:

It's time for SARAH PALIN. GEG.

12. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

It was a veery nice distraction so that they could set a tax precedent and be cheered for it. The next time you excell at your job and receive a bonus, guess who gets 90%? I would really like to know when these laws and bills gained the ability to be passed on hourly notice.

13. halfmile

Damage Control: Now Geithner is a good guy again. Something else must be going on.

we have a completely untrustworthy administration.

Typical of the puke mentality.

HM

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Our country is in complete meltdown while our own Chavez has us on the road to communism and is running up TRILLIONS of dollars of debt to INTENTIONALLY destroy America and we are all worried about a few million dollars in bonus checks. We are a nation of fools.

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tell me where Glenn is wrong....Well worth watching,,,,think of the shell and pea game at the circus!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.