1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

outers traps and wireless vioce calls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PAK, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAK

PAK Member

does anyone know anything about Outers trap and wireless voice calls. where i might get some help and parts. what to expect on the machine and calls.

2. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Jim Printz at Rhodeside has parts and sells both. Tell him Eric sent you. What are your questions? We have three Outers throwers and one Outer's wireless release.

3. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Monsoor's Sells and Services Outer's (now Champion) traps/voice calls.

Monsoor's Sport Shop • 517 Copeland Ave - La Crosse WI. 54603 • PH: 608-784-0482 • Fax: 608-784-0481

4. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

We are a small two trap club, Manheim Sportsmen Association. Our trap machines are GMV Super Star. We like the Super Star, no problems.

However, our voice release system is Outers. Unfortunately our trap fields are close. We get a lot of phantom release of the target by gun fire from the adjacent traps. We have tried everything to eliminate this problem. (yes, I am aware of the noise and frequency settings, tried them all) When shooting over two traps we must shut one of the Outers system down and manually push the release button.

When only running one trap, the Outers are great. I did the instillation of the systems. This was not difficult and the interface with the trap machine was not any problem. Battery life is approximately 4 months.

If I can be of any help, give me a call. (I will E-mail you my phone number)

Frank

5. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

pak

Your E-mail address was rejected by my ISP. Sorry, I really don't want to put my phone number here on TS.com.

If your are interested in talking about the Outers systems, E-mail me at the above address. (drop XXX's)

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.