1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Out shot by a blind man yesterday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I went shooting with my friend the Big Chubby yesterday on the way to the club he said if I did not like his driving to let him know he would let me drive. I asked why he said that and he said his Doctors determined he had a stroke which affected his sight. His peripheral vision was seriously damaged and he was clinically blind according to tests. He does drive slow and careful but I could not tell by his driving but his wife does drives most of the time. He just had his eye lids lifted to help with his vision which is mostly straight ahead only. He is up and down and has reached the 27 with this condition and is a one eye shooter we were tied after 2 rounds at 47 on the third round he went straight and I shot a 23 and he said how does it feel being beat by a blind man. He is such a ball buster and fun to be around but I lost a lot of face going to the club and having the guy rub it in will be difficult. The only hi light was I had dinner with he and his wife she made chicken and yellow rice and peas for dinner and it was the best I can remember.

Beaten by a blind man
    Buddy

2. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Unloader...Ray Charles was blind and dead for 6 years now. Doesn't look like shooting is your game! ;)

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Ole one eye.............This just does NOT make any sense!!!! The last time I saw you shoot...I WAS SURE; YOU were the Blind Man...aahhaaahhhahahaha..RUN'EM

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Maybe they need to make the clay birds whistle when released I could shoot at the sound and after I get good at it I would have all shoot offs at night after dark with the lights out.

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Buddy, you must be talking about Catfish. Since he got his new glasses, he's getting tough. But, I wouldn't ride anywhere with him driving.

BTW, I have his manual (from Cliff) for the 870 Comp and will give it to him tomorrow.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.