1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Out gunned

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ntgr8, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

One of the idiots on MSNBC says that the reason that the kid got away during the first shootout is that the police were"vastly out gunned" I don't think he has any idea as to what type or quantity of guns the bombers had. I haven't heard any mention of AK's , AR's or any type of assult weapon or high capacity mags, I suppose that will be coming next true or not, it will make a good story for the gun grabbers. What say you.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Did they even have guns or just bombs? Jeff

3. mpenley

mpenley TS Member

Question: Homeowners insurance policy specificly excludes "Acts of War" so... just who pays that guy for the shot up, burned and destroyed boat ?

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Nobody....The guy is out to lunch as with all the other people with bullet damage to their homes. Only thing would be if someone started donating money to them.

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

[​IMG]

Jerbear

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

That's some typical liberal trash talk. The real reason is they WANTED him alive.

Lot's of questions to be answered.

7. drgondog

drgondog Member

Chris Wallace asked Feinstein why the Boston residents shouldn't have semi auto rifles.. Dunce lady replied "Oh a shotgun would be far better, they woudn't need 'assault weapons'

Wallace missed a great opportunity to come back with "So why were five hundred law enforcement officers armed with fully auto weapons instead of shotguns.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

This whole ordeal will end up being a FUBAR situation, if it isn't already. No. 1, the politicians are involved. No. 2, the 4th. estate, the media is involved. Maybe it already is a FUBAR situation. The politicians and the media are such experts in these matters.

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

What does smoking have to do with boat replacement? Listen to yourself Rick... you're trying to dictate a persons life like a democrat. ;-)

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

War would have to be declared for it to be an "act of war".

I personaly think the police ought to go to the range, with all the shots taken and they only hit white hat once at the boat and once the night before. They had AR's and should have put a lot more rounds on target.

Don

11. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

There are already people painting the murderous criminal as a victim. "The poor fatherless boy was just following the orders of his big brother, he was really a nice boy who would not have done anything wrong on his own" mindset is gaining speed.

I have another question. The new reports this morning said the bombers have not been supported by foreign interests. How did these men live in the high rent Boston area, and afford all the college education? Don't tell me they were bus boys at Applebees.

12. BL350

BL350 TS Member

To Mr Barker,
    Had a chance to see my Nationwide HomeOwners policy in Feb. THE TERRORISM EXCLUSION WAS THERE! And owners of several homes that burned down in Webster, NY got notified.....NO PAY! Read the fine print in your insurance policies. IT IS THERE! X-Jet Boat Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.